DID YOU KNOW…
Many Saskatchewan residents have basic plate insurance that provides:
• $700.00 deductible
• $200,000.00 liability
But often this is not enough. Traveling outside the province or on rural roads can expose you to greater risks of being sued, colliding with an underinsured driver, hitting wildlife, or damaging your glass.
To ensure you have the right coverage, you may need to combine your basic plate insurance with an Auto Pak tailored just for you.
A basic Auto Pak is available for as low as $0.51/day ($16.00/month).
AN AUTO PAK WILL:
• Protect your financial assets - by providing coverage in the event of a lawsuit against you.
• Lower your deductible – you can choose limits between $50 to $500.
• Waive your deductible – if you are involved in an accident with wildlife or if damage occurs resulting from a fire, lightning, or theft.
• Rental car coverage – provide coverage for a rental car and any damages to the rental vehicle (some conditions apply).
• Replacement or Repair Cost Coverage – if you purchase a BRAND NEW OR USED VEHICLE (up to 10 years old), you can purchase replacement cost coverage which protects you against depreciation in the event of a total loss.
An Auto Pak is KEY to protecting you and your family from an unexpected financial loss.
Please call us at 306-693-7640 for your customized and hassle free Auto Pak.